Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Rose By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet


I’ve decided to sell Scentsy because Momma needs a new pair of shoes it’s a product I believe in. Ok, ok, all joking aside, I really am excited about selling these products. Among one of my many obsessions, I love making and keeping my house smelling pleasant and inviting (a hard feat to accomplish with two kiddos, a dog and loads of stinky Army gear). Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about these products (does it really work?) until I gave in and decided to try them myself. Now, I use them ALL of the time and love them. In addition to my life not being crazy enough, it made sense to start this business. I’m feeling overly confident that once you try them, these products will basically sell themselves. I’m all for safe bets.

Please take a look at my Scentsy website and let me know if you have any questions.


As always, I appreciate your support. 

Lastly, can anyone guess what Christmas gifts I’ll be giving to my friends and family this year? Surprise! But, it’s only because I know you’ll love them!

No comments: