Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


"You're the best Mom because your hands are always cool when I'm hot, and always warm when I'm feeling cold." --Sienna

Honestly, I can't think of a better way to describe what it means to be a Mother, to have that special "touch" in someone's life.

This will be my sixth Mother’s Day celebration since Sienna was born and I still can’t believe that I’m actually a Mom!!  The whole idea still blows my mind.  I wonder if I'll ever stop being somewhat surprised by the thought of it. But, I’m so glad that God had a better plan for me than I had for myself. And I’m grateful that my hubby saw a potential in me that I didn’t see.  Even though some days I don’t feel cut out for the job, I’m sure glad that I’m a Mom to these two amazing, funny and zany kiddos!  We have so much fun together!  

Just a few of my favorite memories:
  
Baby Sienna in Vicenza, Italy
Christmas Trip to Slovenia


Our newest addition, Grant!

Baby Blue Eyes in San Diego   



Teddy Bear Picnic in California
Being Silly in Savannah, Georgia


Lastly, I’m sending a big “Happy Mother’s Day” hug to all the Moms in my life, thank you for all the inspiration and encouragement along the way.  I love each and every one of you! 

By the way, if you’re looking for a delicious Mother’s Day menu, click here.  

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: