Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Craziness


Here’s a look at the inner sanctum of my life…

It’s Saturday morning, Bill is home and wrangling the kids and breakfast, the kids are running around the house singing and I’m holed up in my room.  I’ve had a bit of an attitude problem the past couple of days so there is an unspoken agreement between us that it’s best I have a “time-out” in my room to regain some sanity.  I'm wearing a green facial mask while I’m cleaning my bathroom with my yoga/pilates video playing in the background.  Multi-tasking at its best.  I really had the best intentions of finishing that video but I was interrupted about two minutes into it by the dog, the kids, the hubby, the dust bunnies under the bed (pick one).  I’ll get back to it. 

Meanwhile, my son is running around the house insisting he’s "the garbage man” looking like this:



Normal and well-adjusted might not run in the family.




1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha ha ... perfect! Life is messy. Fortunately, you have a "garbage man" to clean it up! Make it a point to finish your yoga/pilates tape, wash off the mask, take a DEEP breath ... and enjoy your weekend. =o)

Happy Easter!!