Thursday, February 21, 2013

Easter Tree


We put together our Easter Tree this week. I'm so excited about this new family tradition! I'm using the idea and FREE "Trail to the Tree" devotional from A Holy Experience blog, here

First, we gathered our supplies....


I printed the devotional and had it spiral bound at Office Depot. Each devotion has a corresponding artwork. I had those artwork pages printed in color then I laminated and cut them out. We'll hang the artwork on the tree after each devotion. There are 17 devotions total and we'll do about 2-3 a week until Easter. I love the visual reminder! 

Scrapbooking for Jesus! :)
Here is our Easter tree: 


And with our first devotion artwork:


I can't wait to see the tree filled with artwork that represents the story of Jesus and Easter!
 

No comments: