Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Girl, The Open Road, and Bob & Larry

I love to listen to music while I'm driving. I sing, I cry, I meditate, sometimes I have dance parties....it all depends on my mood and the music. I think I might be indirectly passing this passion along to the kids because it's not uncommon to find us all singing "Super Trooper" at the top of our lungs while driving to school.  Hey, don't knock it until you try it!  It's a great mood-booster, especially on dreary Monday mornings. 

Anyway, here's what's in the six disc changer in the blue car right now:

1) Third Day Move
2) Adele 21
3) Carrie Underwood Play On
4) Mamma Mia!  (Original Broadway Cast Album)
5) (I'm slightly embarrassed to admit this one...) High School Musical
6) Veggie Tales Bob & Larry Sing the 80s


I almost laugh when I see this list because it's so random and varied but it's a perfect description of who I am, where I am in life, and (since I'm driving) where I'm going. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I miss my 6-CD changer in the Teal Terror! I would always have something just as varied as this. I'm really liking Adele too. All I ever get to listen to is the Egypt-themed CD from VBS last summer and occsionaly, if Eva's feeling accomodating, Raffi.