Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Best 12 of 2012

I saw this blog post about the “Best of 2012” and it got me thinking...I think this is a cute idea and a fun way to remember some of the highlights of this past year. So I’m listing out my “Best 12 of 2012.” Some of these things are new in 2012 and some of them are new to me in 2012.

My Best 12 of 2012

1. Best movie: Lincoln
2. Best TV series: Parenthood
3. Best book: The Hunger Game series
4. Best album: Push and Shove by No Doubt (of course!!). Guaranteed to make you happy.
5. Best song: Settle Down. The lyrics pretty much sum up my life. Gwen has been writing to my heart for many, many years! :)
6. Best Christian music: anything by The David Crowder Band
7. Best hair product: KMS Free Shape Quick Blow Dry spray. Takes 10 minutes off my blow-dry time…and I need every one of those minutes!
8. Best all-purpose item: Coconut Oil. The possibilities are endless!
9. Best lipstick: L’Oreal lipstick in British Red. So fun!!
10. Best memory: It’s a tie between all the fun we had this summer in California and my birthday dinner here with all my Texas friends.
11. Best cocktail: Tricia’s magical margaritas! ** Recipe: 6oz can of frozen limeade concentrate, 6oz tequila, 2oz triple sec. Fill blender with ice, pour in ingredients and blend until smooth.
12. Best app addiction: Instagram

Please feel free to share some of your Best of 2012s! I’d love to hear them!

No comments: