Saturday, July 2, 2011

Super Easy Banana Bread

I'm in consumerism heaven right now.  Here, in Southern California, I have easy and quick access to all my favorite stores and restaurants - Trader Joe's, In-N-Out, Cost Plus World Market, etc., to name a few. There is no shortage of shopping options, that's for certain. 

I was most happy to go to Trader Joe's.  I love that store.  Here's one of my favorite, easiest recipes, made possible by the friendly and genius people at Trader Joe's. 

Super Easy Banana Bread

1 package of Trader Joe's Banana Bread Mix
1 ripe banana, mashed
3/4 cup of chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate baking chips)

Follow the directions on the package. Mix the ingredients called for on the package, along with the mashed banana and chocolate chips. Bake, as directed. You might need to add about 5 minutes to the baking time. 

As Sienna would say, "easy peasy lemon squeezey."  And delicious!

No comments: